Monday, April 5, 2021

Home Sweet Home Card - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #98


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This is a fun one because it is all about spring! I chose to take the pretty color palette as my inspiration to create a fun Spring scene celebrating my brother and his girlfriend's recent purchase of their first home together. I combined Tiny Friends and Happy Village to depict them and their dog standing outside on the front lawn of the new house. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I started with Mermaid Cardstock cut with a Large Stitched Circle Stackable, and layered on a Noble Fir Stitched Hillside Border and a Cilantro Simple Stitched Hillside Border. I backed the focal panel with some patterned paper from the Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 pad die cut with a Scalloped Circle Stackable.


On my Ballet Slippers card base, I layered a piece of Perfectly Plaid Remix paper, trimmed out with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and added the blue print from Hello Sunshine across the center. Then I popped my focal panel up with Foam Tape, adhered my images, and finished with a little (but not too much since its also for my brother!) Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. Hit the like button and subscribe if you enjoy it!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...