Monday, August 9, 2021

Fairy Good Day Card


Hello friends! Today I'm excited to be guest designing with Sweet November Stamps, illustrated by the incredible Amy Young, who is a phenomenal Copic colorist. She inspires me so much! I hope I did her proud with these scene using A Fairwee Summer Picnic, A Fairwee Summer Picnic Expansion Pack, and the Horizon Lines - Waterfall Foliage images. I started by masking them off with Inkadinkado Masking Paper.


Then I added a sky using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink, and grass using the MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I removed the masks and colored the rest of the scene with Copic markers. Then I trimmed down the panel with an MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and popped it up with foam tape over some Echo Park A Slice of Summer 6x6 paper. I finished off with a touch of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to check out the Sweet November New Release! There's so many cute sets, you won't want to miss it! Thanks so much for watching. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...