Monday, August 16, 2021

Mice Birthday Pop-Up - Lawn Fawnatics #107

 

Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about 3D cards, so I created a pop up kitchen using the Scalloped Box Card Pop-up and some White Woodgrain Cardstock. I cut off the front flap and added two rectangles to be my doors, and the doorknob from Acorn House for the pulls. For the countertops I used Black Licorice Cardstock, and patterned paper for the back splash.


Then I filled my kitchen scene with the mice from A Creature Was Stirring, and additional images from Baked With Love. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies. As a finishing touch, I added a White Heat Embossed sentiment from Critters from the Past.


If you'd like to see how this 3D card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I so appreciate it!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the amazing design team samples that we've created to inspire you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...