Friday, August 27, 2021

Wild Day Shadow Box Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm excited to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another sample for our 3D Card Challenge! For this one, I decided to do a Shadow Box Card with the Toucan Do It stamp set. I'll have all other supplies listed over there, as well as pictures of the sides of the box, which are also decorated. I hope you'll hop over and check it out!

 If you'd like to see this shadow box card come together, you can watch the video tutorial below or on YouTube. Please hit the like button and subscribe if you'd like to help support my channel. I appreciate it so much. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...