Friday, August 13, 2021

Waterfall Wishes Card


Hello friends! Today I'm excited to share another card from my Guest Designing stint with Sweet November Stamps. I just love that tranquil waterfall scene and these sweet fairies. I combined Fairwees Make A SplashFairwees Make A Splash Expansion Pack, and Horizon Lines - Waterfall. I masked off the images using Inkadinkado Masking Paper, and colored them in with Copic markers, then trimmed down the panel with one of the MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2.


I used the same dies to trim down some Echo Park Let's Go Camping 6x6 paper and layered it onto a Lawn Fawn Cilantro card base. I stamped a sentiment on the focal panel in Versafine Onyx Black Ink and popped it up with Scotch 3M Foam Tape. Then I finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickes on the waterfalls, fairy wings, and fish. I also stamped on the inside using the FREE with $60 stamp set, which you can check out in the video.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe! And be sure to check out the entire new release at Sweet November Stamps! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...