Monday, September 13, 2021

Best Days Fall Card


Hey friends! Today I'm excited to share a fun card using the new Hello Bluebird Best Days stamp set. I have had so much fun playing with this set! Stay tuned to the end of this post to see two more variations of it. For this card, I colored the images with Copics in some festive fall colors and trimmed them out with the matching dies. I also added in a small gift from Christmas is Coming.


For the background, I created a sky with the MFT Rolling Clouds Stencil and some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die cut some Grassy Knolls and sponged on Squeezed LemonadeFossilized Amber, and a touch of Gathered Twigs, and added a road from Ocean Scene, which I colored with Gathered Twigs. Then I sprinkled on some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors. I framed the scene using the Gallery Frame #7 and the Nesting Square with some Simple Stories Cozy Days patterned paper and finished off the card with a little Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube and don't forget to hit that thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed it! Your support means the world!


And now, here's two more versions of this card! The first one has another pup riding in the front basket instead of the gift and the second one is a bit more summery. Which version is your favorite?




2 comments:

  1. Such adorable images! Love the three different coloring options too, can't pick a favorite at all - they are just super. Thanks Christy. Love me some Corgis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christy, my name is Shannon. I'm a huge fan of your YouTube channel and have watched many of your videos. I have a question. I noticed that you stamp images with your inside sentiments. I'm starting a YouTube channel of my own and wanted to know if you would mind if I was to adopt this technique of yours. I would love to give you credit for it and suggest my viewers check out your channel too. Please let me know what you think. If you're not ok with me adopting your technique, I will understand. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...