Monday, September 27, 2021

Tree Friends Slimline Card


Hey there, friends! Today I've got a slimline card to share with you, featuring my favorite stamp set of the latest Hello Bluebird release, Tree Neighbors! I just love that gorgeous tall tree and all the fun woodland critters you can set the stage with. I colored the images I chose with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the coordinating dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxides onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock using the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil. I wanted the sky to look like a sunrise, so from the top down, I used Spun SugarCarved Pumpkin, and Squeezed Lemonade. Then cut out two Grassy Knolls and used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I popped my tree and my images up with foam tape and finished with a speech bubble sentiment.


If you'd like to see this one in action, click below or watch on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, remember to like and subscribe! I really appreciate your support. Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...