Friday, September 17, 2021

Hey Bouquet Card


Hey friends, today I've got a super sweet card to share using the Hello Bluebird Bouquet Buddies stamp set. These little pets are so darn cute with their giant bouquet! I colored the cat and dog with Copic markers, and then did some layered stamping for the flowers. I used Lawn Fawn inks, including Freshly Cut Grass and Noble Fir for the stems and leaves, Peachy KeenWild Rose, and Pumpkin Spice for the pink flowers, Moonstone and Forget-Me-Not for the blue, and Butter and Sunflower, for the yellow. Then I trimmed everything out with the matching dies.


The background I die cut from Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Nesting A7s, and blended on some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and splattered on some Faded Jeans and Starry Colors. I added a layer of Moonstone Cardstock behind, and also die cut my sentiment out of it with the Knightly LC Large Alpha. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape onto a Ballet Slippers A2 standard-size card base. I finished with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and filled their centers with Platinum Stickles.


This is the kind of card that really comes together better on video, so I hope you'll check out the tutorial below or watch it on YouTube. And don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a video! I post new content every Monday and Friday. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...