Friday, September 24, 2021

Leaf-Lovin' Pup Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm lucky enough to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Awesome Autumn challenge. This one features the adorable pup from Joy to All, combined with Jump for Joy and a few other sets, as well as the new Sweater Weather Remix 6x6 patterned papers. I'll have all other supplies and details listed over there, so I hope you'll go check it out!

If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please like and subscribe to my channel! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...