Monday, November 22, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #11


Hey friends, welcome to Day 11 of my Holiday Card Series! Today I'm featuring the sweet Avery Elle Christmas Critters. This was the very first Christmas stamp set I purchased for my series this year, so I'm so happy to finally be using it. I stamped all the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I mixed patterned papers to my heart's content! I used the DCWV Holly Jolly 6x6 pad, which is just so pretty. I cut the two base prints with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and gave the red plaid a rounded edge with one of the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. The two I used for the focal panel I die cut with the Large Cross-Stitched Square Stackables and used another one of the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders for the snow drift. I popped my focal panel up with foam tape, adhered my images and Everyday Sentiment Banner, and finished with a few Sequins and some Christmas Red and Stardust Stickles.


To check out the video tutorial, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...