Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Fawny Holiday Week! + 2021 Holiday Card Series #12


Hey friends, it's Fawny Holiday Week at Lawn Fawn, and I'm so happy to be participating today with this fun card combining so many sets to depict Santa's Workshop! I used Ho-Ho-HolidaysHoliday HelpersYou're Just My TypePurrfectly WickedUnicorn Picnic, and the Virtual Friends Add-on. I colored them all in with my Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To give the room that old-world charm, I blended Distress Inks onto a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. I used Antique Linen for the walls, and Gathered Twigs for the floor, and masked off the baseboard with Post-it Tape. I trimmed that panel down with an Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and glued it to a Ground Coffee card base, then finished with a Walnut Ink sentiment and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


 This is also Day 12 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series, so I hope you'll check out the video tutorial and see how this card came together. If you enjoy it, please hit that like button and subscribe to my channel! Your support means the world! Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...