Friday, November 12, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #8


Hello friends! Welcome to Day 8 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series. Today's card features the adorable gnomes from Hello Bluebird's Gnome for the Holidays. I just love these guys! I already can't wait to use them again. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I took the Summer Woods Scene and die cut it out of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock and added some Distress Oxide Inks to give it some color. I used Hickory Smoke for the snow and Evergreen Bough for the treetops. And I cut the trees out of Narwhal Cardstock. I adhered this to a Dolphin slimline card base and added my images, plus a Guava frame for a fun pop of color. And I finished up with a Nesting Circle sentiment moon and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And please don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for watching! Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I usually just watch on youtube, but I came to your blog hoping that you posted the color palette inspo picture! Lovely card as usual. Love your card series every holiday series you do no matter the holiday. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...