Friday, November 5, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #5


Hey friends! Welcome to Day 5 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the recent Hello Bluebird New Release using a bunch of the brand-new products. The star of the show, is the adorable taxi and critters from City Sidewalks. I colored them in with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.

Then I die cut one of the Nesting Half Circles from Lawn Fawn Rainforest Cardstock and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot. I added a splatter of Gansai Tambi Starry Colors and a snowy road with the Slimline Hill and Dale.


I adhered the half circle on its side on a MFT Sno Cone card base and tucked the Big Snowflake under the top left to fill in that corner. Then I adhered all my images with liquid glue. 

For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the word Christmas, and then die cut the rest using the Sending Cheer Word die from some Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper Cardstock. I glued those down at the bottom of the scene and then added some White Gel Pen details and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! If you've missed the beginning of my Holiday Card Series, you can start at Day 1 HERE. Thank you so much for watching! I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...