Friday, December 3, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #16


Hey friends, welcome to Day 16 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today I was so excited to color the adorable Selfies with Santa stamp set by Stacey Yacula for My Favorite Things! I think these little polaroids are just so adorable. I colored each one with Copic markers and then trimmed them down and set them aside. I also stamped out a sentiment using Lawn Fawn Noble Fir Ink and trimmed that down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner.


I cut down some cozy plaid patterned paper from the Crate Paper Busy Sidewalks 6x8 pad with the MFT Slimline Stitched Square Trio and the inner die from the Sunny Studio Slimline Scalloped Frame and popped that up over the images using foam tape. I glued that to a white panel that I die cut with the outer die from that Sunny Studio die set, and glued that to an MFT Amarena Cherry Slimline card base. As a finishing touch, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


You can click below or watch on YouTube to see how this card came together. And if you enjoy it, please do like the video, leave me a comment, and subscribe to my channel. Your support really does make a difference and it means so much! Thank you so much for spending time with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...