Wednesday, December 22, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #25


Hello friends! Welcome to Day 25 of my Holiday Card Series! Today's card features some sweet images from Hello Bluebird Frosty Friends and Snow Play stamp sets. I wanted to create a cute little winter scene with a beautiful patterned paper frame. I colored my images to match the Simple Stories Make it Merry 6x8 pad and die cut them with their matching dies.


For the background, I watercolored with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I die cut that patterned paper with the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #2 and popped that up with foam tape. I added two Slimline Hill and Dale snowdrifts and adhered my images. Then I die cut the Jane Small Alpha dies out of colored cardstock and heat embossed the rest of my sentiment. I finished off the card with Tiny Iridescent StarsStardust Stickles, and some Dr Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White snow.


This is my last Christmas card for 2021, but I will be back for Day 26 of the Holiday Card Series with a New Year's card. If you'd like to see how this one came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! Thank you so much for watching!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...