Friday, December 24, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #26


Hello friends, and Merry Christmas Eve! Today I'm happy to be over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog with another card for our Inspiration Board challenge. This one stars the adorable skunks from Scent with Love and I used the Peppermint Stripes Backdrop to create a New Year card. I'll have all other supplies listed over there, so I hope you'll check it out.

This is also the 26th and final day of my 2021 Holiday Card Series. I really hope you enjoyed the series this year and found time to watch and craft along. If you'd like to see how this one came together, click below or watch on YouTube. If you like it, please show your support by liking the video and commenting, subscribing, all that good stuff! I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...