Monday, January 3, 2022

Pawsome Birthday Mini Slimline - Lawn Fawnatics #116


Happy New Year friends! Today we're kicking things off with a brand new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this one is all about celebrations! I decided to create a mini slimline birthday card, featuring the adorable pups from Furry and Bright and combining them with a bunch of other sets, including Really High FiveParty AnimalToadally AwesomeElphie Selfie, and Say What? Pets. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the mini slimline layers I used the new Large Mini Slimline Stackables. I used the largest die in that set for my patterned paper, and the second largest for my focal panel. I used MermaidCilantro, and Noble Fir Cardstock for the background, with the Grassy Border and Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and added in two Spring Showers clouds.


I attached the patterned paper to the card base, then popped up the focal panel with foam tape. I adhered my images with liquid glue, and added a bit of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles to finish it off.


If you'd like to watch how this card came together, you can click the player below or you can watch the video on YouTube. I had so much fun creating this one, so I really hope that you enjoy it! If you do, please don't forget to leave a like and a comment! I'm hoping to hit 25K subscribers real soon, so if you aren't subscribed to my channel, what are you waiting for? I post new projects every Monday and Friday.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team is creating for the Celebration challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...