Friday, January 14, 2022

Warm Winter Hugs Card


Hey friends! These snowy days have got me in the mood for winter cards and these adorable Hello Bluebird Snow Day critters were calling my name. I colored them with Copic markers to match Echo Park Winter 6x6 patterned papers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created a background using a lovely snowflake print and layered two Slimline Hill and Dale snowdrifts over top. Then I die cut another pretty print using the Gallery Frame #4. I adhered everything to a Lawn Fawn Blue Jay card base, popped up the frame with foam tape and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And if you enjoy it, please give it a like and subscribe to my channel. Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...