Monday, January 10, 2022

Art Journal with Me #1 - Start Doing Things You Love


Hey friends, I'm so excited to bring you today's project because it's so different from my usual fare. I've been talking on my YouTube channel lately about my decade long desire to start art journaling. But fear and a single negative comment held me back for YEARS. My first goal for 2022 was to overcome those feelings of anxiety and start doing the things I love. A few days ago I took the plunge, a polar bear plunge, if you will, into those icy waters of intimidation. And you know what? I absolutely loved every second of it. The minute I stuck the first element on the page, I was hooked.


So today I bring you that project, my first ever art journaling page, which definitely will not be my last. I used patterned papers from Stamperia Arctic Antarctic, washi tapeephemera, a washi tape sticker, movie tickets, and for color, Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Pencil Crayons. I also added in some snowflakes using the Lawn Fawn Snowflake Background Stencils and some Fairy Dust Stencil Paste. All other supplies will be listed and linked in the description bar below the video.


This is a full-length real time tutorial, so the video is a bit long, but I do hope that you will enjoy it and that maybe it will inspire you to pull out some supplies and art journal with me. Or if that doesn't sound like it will be up your alley, maybe grab your coloring or knitting supplies and join me for a chatty, crafty session. Take some time for yourself and enjoy. Thank you so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...