Monday, January 17, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics #117 - 2022 Valentine Card Series #2


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round has lots of heart. For my card, I knew that the Lots of Hearts Background Stencil was going to be absolutely perfect. I decided to pull together the cereal bowl from Cerealsly Awesome and the milk from Milk and Cookies as my focal images, along with a trio of hearts from the Scent with Love Add-on. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background I used some Lawn Fawn Inks with the stencil on a piece of Bristol Smooth Surface. I used a combination of Bubblegum and Lobster Ink for one layer of hearts from the two-part stencil, and Moonstone and Forget-me-not for the second layer. I trimmed that down with an Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered it to a Moonstone card base.


For my focal panel, I die cut some pink and blue Spiffy Speckles 6x6 patterned paper with the Large Cross Stitched Square Stackables. I popped that up with foam tape and adhered my images. To finish things off I added a sentiment and a bit of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 2 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series. If you missed Day 1, you can find it HERE. I do hope that you enjoy it! If you do, please be sure to give the video a like and a comment!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the wonderful design team has created to inspire you in our Lots of Heart Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...