Thursday, January 20, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - January

 

Hello friends, today I'm so excited to bring you the January edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today's card features the adorable jungle critters from Stacey Yacula's You Are My Happy Place. I loved them so much, I couldn't choose just one! I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Then I took a piece of Sno Cone Cardstock and die cut three windows using the Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX and backed the windows with patterned paper from the Sweet Plaid 6x6 and popped the focal panel and my images up with foam tape. I finished with an Essential Stitched Sentiment Strips and a sprinkle of tiny iridescent hearts.


This video is on the the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel, so you can check it out there, or click below. If you enjoy it, please hit that like button and leave me a comment. I would love your feedback! Thank you so much for watching! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...