Monday, December 6, 2021

BRI Design Team Event for Vanessa


Hey friends, I'm back again with another post today to send some love and support to my dear friend Vanessa, owner of Butterfly Reflections Ink. A few of her past and present design team have put together a little Instagram hop in her honor, so I hope you'll check that out. But I also wanted to do a blog post so I would have a place to list all the supplies I used, which can be found in Vanessa's amazing shop. I can't say enough good things about Vanessa as a person and as a business woman. She is the best!

For my card, which I will be sending her way, I used the sweet You and Me Together stamp set by Rachelle Anne Miller for MFT. I colored the image with Copic markers and trimmed it out with the matching dies. I layered Echo Park Winter 6x6 patterned papers onto a Lawn Fawn Moonstone card base, with Lawn Fawn Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock sandwiched between the window openings. The outside patterned was die cut with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and the windows with Circle Stackables I finished with a sentiment stamped in Deep Sea Ink, trimmed out with an Everyday Sentiment Banner and a bit of Stardust Stickles.

No video for this one, as unfortunately my SD card malfunctioned halfway through, but please do check out the hop and maybe do a little shopping for yourself or a crafty friend!






1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...