Monday, February 7, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #8 - Lawn Fawnatics #118


Hello friends and welcome to a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This round we are going Clean and Simple, which is the most challenging for me! I tried to go monochromatic for a more muted look. For this card I used the Happy Hugs stamp set with the sweet hugging critters. I colored my images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I took the Quilted Heart Backdrop: Portrait and die cut it out of Apricot Cardstock. Then I layered it on top of some Watercolor Wishes Rainbow 6x6 patterned paper. I also die cut the Giant Sending Big Hugs and some hearts out of that same patterned paper print.


I layered everything onto an Apricot card base and adhered it all with liquid glue. I put my bunny and fox image over the big i and perched the little birdies over the small i in the sentiment. Then I finished off the hearts with a little Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 8 of my 2022 Valentine Card Series, so I hope you'll check out the video tutorial. Click below or watch on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe if you enjoy it!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the other design team members have created to inspire you. We can't wait to see your clean and simple projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...