Monday, February 28, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - February


Hey friends, today I'm so excited to be back with the February edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I could not resist the adorable pups from the new Itching to Tell You Happy Birthday by Rachelle Anne Miller stamp set. Aren't they just the sweetest? I stamped them all with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored with my Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To build my card, I die cut a piece of Rainbow Love 6x6 patterned paper with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and adhered it to a Grape Jelly card base. For the focal panel I die cut a piece of Bristol with the Inside & Out Stitched Arch STAX and blended on some Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink, and added a sentiment. I popped that up with foam tape, glued down my images, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or head over to the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. I hope you'll leave me a comment and give the video a like if you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...