Friday, March 4, 2022

Art Journal with Me #3 - Look on the Bright Side


Hello friends, today I'm back with my March spread in my Art Journal. I've been busy, busy, busy lately so this beaver theme seemed appropriate. I used papers from the Ciao Bella The Gift of Love 6x6 pack and added in some Washi Tape and Ephemera to build my background. Then I blurred the lines with White Gesso, coated the page in Clear Gesso, and added some color with Iridescent Gelatos.


I also added in a little tidbit from my life, a piece of a postcard from the Georgia Aquarium that I picked up on my recent vacation, which I talked about in the video. I love making my pages extra personal by including bits of personal ephemera. Then to add a bit of sparkle to the page, I spread some Lawn Fawn Fairy Dust Stencil Paste through the MFT Card-sized Confetti Stencil in the top corners. I finished with a title using the Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers and some Gansai Tambi Starry Colors splatters, and of course, a Date Stamp in Ranger Archival Black Ink.


As I mentioned, in the video I talk about my recent vacation to Captiva Island, Florida, and also some heath issues that I've been facing. I hope you'll grab your supplies and craft along with me, or just hang out and chat. Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...