Monday, March 21, 2022

G.O.A.T Birthday Mini Slimline - Lawn Fawnatics #121


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we're bringing back our popular Inspired by a Book, Movie, or Song Challenge. As soon as I saw the new You Goat This stamp set, it reminded me of a favorite childhood record, The Adventures of Bernie the Billy Goat. So I knew that was the card I had to make! I combined images from Hay There and Party Animal, stamped them all in Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background I cut down a panel of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Small Mini Slimline Stackables and used the Cloudy Stencil and some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create a sky. I stamped my sentiment across the top. Then I cut down another panel with the Slimline Picket Fence Border and left it white, and a third using the Slimline Grassy Hillside Border, which I sponged with Twisted CitronMowed Lawn, and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks.


I created a mini slimline card with some Sticky Note Cardstock, then cut down a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow 6x6 paper with a Large Mini Slimline Stackables and adhered that to the card.I glued the focal panel over top, added the images, and finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


To see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And please remember to like, comment and subscribe!


And now it's time to check out the rest of the design teams creations, so head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...