Friday, March 18, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - March


Hello friends, today I'm back with the March edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This month I was drawn to the cute Dinos in the new You're Ext-ROAR-dinary stamp set and decided to color them in fun shades of purple using my Copic markers. I trimmed them out with the matching dies, and then set them aside to work on my focal panel.


I cut the Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX out of some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock, and blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Salvaged Patina for the sky, and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn For the Grass. Then I blended the two green shades onto another panel and added in some Rustic Wilderness to darken up the edges. I adhered that panel to a Limelight card base. Then cut another piece of Limelight with the Leafy Layer Cover-Up. I glued that to the background and popped the focal panel up with foam tape, and then adhered my images to finish the card.


To see how this card came together, click below, or check out the video tutorial on the MFT Stamps YouTube Channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...