Monday, March 14, 2022

Party on the Farm Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I'm back with a more in-depth coloring video featuring the Hello Bluebird Party on the Farm stamp set and the Farmland 6x6 background stamp. This is a card I've wanted to make for a really long time, so I'm so glad I finally did it! I started my coloring the background and images with my Copic markers and then trimmed the images out with the matching Party on the Farm dies.


Other than the coloring, this card was pretty simple to put together. I trimmed the background down with a Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and adhered it to a Noble Fir card base. I adhered my images with Bearly Art Glue, then added some details to the party hats with a White Gel Pen and some Stardust Stickles.


I included the entire coloring process in the video tutorial. To check that out, click below or watch on YouTube. If you want to support my channel, please click the thumb's up button and leave me a comment on the video, or you can also subscribe to my channel. I so appreciate it! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...