Monday, February 21, 2022

Swan Lake Wedding Card - Lawn Fawnatics #119


Hey friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This time we've got a fun sketch for you to try. I decided to flip the sketch on it's side, and create a wedding card for friends who are getting married tomorrow. I combined images from Swan SoireeToadally AwesomeMermaid for You, and Bicycle Built for You. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Cloudy Stencil with some Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink to create a sky on some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then blended Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky onto a Stitched Simple Wavy Border for the sea.


I stamped the sentiment in Forget-me-not Ink and trimmed that down with an Everyday Sentiment Banner and adhered the background to a Moonstone Card Base. Then I glued down my images and finished off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. Please like the video if you enjoy it and subscribe to my channel! I post new videos every Monday and Friday.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and check out what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! We can't wait to see how you interpret our card sketch!

2 comments:

  1. So VERY cute Christy, so glad I was able to join in the challenge this time!!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...