Friday, February 11, 2022

2022 Valentine Card Series #9


Hello friends! Welcome to the 9th and final day of my 2022 Valentine Card Series! This one is definitely more of a group hug situation with all these Hello Bluebird Elephant Friends. I colored these cuties with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The background I watercolored with some Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die cut a frame using Simple Stories Happy Hearts 6x8 patterned paper and the Gallery Frame #2. I popped that up with foam tape and adhered my images. Then I die cut the word hugs from the Paper Hugs Word die from some Sticky Note Cardstock. I colored it with Copics and finished the card with Stardust Stickles.


I hope you all enjoyed my Valentine Card Series this year! I had such a blast creating these cards. To see how this one came together, click below or watch on YouTube. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...