Friday, October 25, 2024

2024 Holiday Card Series #2 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


 Hey friends, today I'm so thrilled to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog with another card for our Monochromatic challenge. Since my last contribution was a Halloween card, I decided to go with Christmas this time, and I picked blue for my color palette. I combined images from Winter Birds and Frosty Fairy Friends, but I'll have all the other supplies and details listed in my post over there. This is also Day 2 of my 2024 Holiday Card Series, so I hope you'll check out the video! Click the thumbnail below, or find it HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...