Friday, October 4, 2024

Sending Squeezes Card


Hey friends, today I've got a cutie of a card to share using the sweet Sending Squeezes stamp set by Jenoblade for MFT. This pile of critters just makes me want to grab the nearest person and give them a big, squishy hug! I stamped the image with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching die.


For the focal panel, I trimmed out some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Acorn Lane pad with the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and added a bit of ink splatter, then layered up even more patterned paper onto the card base. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and white heat embossed a sentiment onto a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the video thumbnail below, or you can also find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it. Sending you all big, crafty hugs! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...