Monday, October 7, 2024

To Paris, with Love Card - Lawn Fawnatics #182


Hey friends, I'm back from my incredible vacation just in time for the perfect Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Sightseeing! We're creating projects inspired by a place we want to visit. When I filmed the making of this card, I was just days away from hopping on a plane for a trip to one of my dream destinations: Paris! Now that I'm back home drafting this post, I can absolutely say that it was one of the most stunning and lovely cities I've ever had the privilege to experience.


To recreate this special vacation I took with my hubby, I combined so many Lawn Fawn stamp sets, including Bicycle Built for YouApple-solutely AwesomeTreat Cart Add-on: CoffeeLittle Woodland LibraryFly HighJust Add GlitterTea-rrific DayWild Wolves, and the Scent with Love Add-on. I colored all of the images with Copic markers in shades of red, white, and blue to match the French flag. I even hand-drew (not very well) a tiny Eiffel Tower!


For the background, I trimmed down some Bristol with the Small Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stackables and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and the Cloudy Stencil for the sky, and Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn with the Slimline Grassy Stencil for the ground. On the Blue Jay card base, I added a strip of white patterned paper with a subtle gray star pattern from the Let It Shine: Starry Skies 6x6 with another strip of Barn Red Cardstock over the center. Then I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the thumbnail below or you can find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope that you enjoy it! And don't forget to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to check out the rest of the design team's sightseeing inspiration! And link up your own projects to play along. We can't wait to see what places you'd love to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...