Monday, September 30, 2024

Welcome Little One Card


Hey friends, today I've got a sweet baby card to share with you. My husband's work friends recently had their first child, a baby girl, and I needed a card to go along with the gift. Since the gift was giraffe themed, I wanted to make a card to match and I thought of this adorable set from Reverse Confetti called You Lift Me Up. Unfortunately, Reverse Confetti is no longer in business, but I always adored this stamp set and thought it would be perfect. I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut down some Bristol Cardstock with the Sunny Studio Stitched Semi-Circle dies. Then I blended on some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink and stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant Essential Tag Sayings. For the ground, I used patterned paper from the Simple Stories Boho Baby 6x8 pad, trimmed down with the Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I layered up several more patterns on the card base, including a Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Border and popped the focal panel up with foam tape. To finish it off, I added a few tiny hearts and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the video thumbnail below, or you can also find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it! And welcome to the world, baby Elayna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...