Sunday, September 15, 2024

Falling Leaves Card - Hello Bluebird Preview #2


Hey friends, I'm back with another sneak peek project using the brand new Hello Bluebird September Kit releasing 9/16 at 7pm MST (9pm EST) at the Hello Bluebird webshop. This card features the Fall Cleanup Crew stamp set from the Classic (small) kit, which includes tons of cute critters doing leaf-related activities. It's super adorable! I also used the Happy Fall Words die, which is from the Expanded (large) kit.


If you'd like to see this card come together (and get a better sneak peek at the entire stamp set) check out my video tutorial by clicking the thumbnail below, or you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I'll be back tomorrow morning with a full overview of the entire release, including all three kits, so stay tuned for that. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...