Monday, September 9, 2024

Plan a Card with Me: Transitioning Between Summer and Fall


Hey friends, today I am bringing you my September Plan a Card with Me Video. This month I was struggling with the transition between Summer and Fall. I wasn't really feeling the full immersion into Autumn content, but Summer is clearly over. So what kind of cards do you make in the meantime? I decided to opt with a warm-weather any occasion card featuring the adorable Mama Elephant Everyday Monkeys stamp set and pair that up with some banana patterned paper from the Lawn Fawn Fruit Salad 6x6 pad. So I'll walk you through how I came up with this idea, figuring out the layout, supplies, etc, and then on Friday I'll be back to complete the card. I really hope you enjoy this brainstorming session! Click below to watch or find it HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...