Monday, September 2, 2024

Literally the Best Card - Lawn Fawnatics #180


Hey friends, today I have a sweet card to share for our newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This round our theme is Woodland Wonder, which is right up my alley because woodland critters are my favorite! For this one, I absolutely had to use the brand new Little Woodland Library stamps, which is definitely my new favorite stamp set of all time! I'm such a lover of reading and this set could not be better tailored to me.


I stamped all the images in Jet Black Ink and colored them with Copic markers to match the patterned paper from the new Falling Leaves 6x6 pad. Then I trimmed them out with their matching dies. I also stamped, colored, and cut out a little butterfly from Butterfly Kisses to round out my scene.


For the focal panel, I cut down a piece of Bristol Cardstock with the Large Stitched Rounded Rectangle Stackables and blended on a background. I used the Cloudy Stencil and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for the sky, and the Slimline Grassy Stencil and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide Ink for the ground. I layered this over the patterned paper, which I trimmed down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, and adhered my images, finishing with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or you can also find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope that you enjoy it! And don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you, and to link up your own projects to play along. We can't wait to see what you make! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...