Saturday, September 14, 2024

Apple Picking Day Card - Hello Bluebird Preview #1


Hey friends, today I'm here with a sneak peek card using the brand new Hello Bluebird September Kit. This month we will have three kits, the Classic (small), the Expanded (large) and also a special Halloween kit. The card I created today uses products from the Expanded kit, including the Apple Picking stamp set and its coordinating die, and the Tree die. All of these products will be available for purchase on September 16th at 7pm MST (9pm EST) in the Hello Bluebird Webshop. Last month, the Expanded kit sold out in less than 24 hours, so grab it while you can!


To see this card come together (and sneak peeks of the products themselves) click the video link below, or you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! I'll be back on Sunday with another Preview project and on Monday with an overview of the entire September kit release. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...