Friday, September 27, 2024

You Crow Girl Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so excited to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our Awesome Autumn challenge. I had such a blast with this one. I'd been struggling to get in the mood for fall, so I decided to combine everything I love about the season into one scene. And viola! I used so many stamp sets, including You Crow GirlHappy HarvestApple-solutely AwesomeCrazy AnticsCritters on the FarmScripty Autumn Sentiments, and Big Acorn. I'll have all the other supplies in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out!

If you want to see how this card came together, click the thumbnail for the video tutorial below, or you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy this one! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...