Monday, September 23, 2024

You've Got Mail Card


Hey friends, today I've got a fun happy mail card combining the adorable You've Got Mail stamp set with Jump for Joy. I thought it would be so cute to have this stuffed mailbox overflowing into a humongous pile of mail! I did a little altering to one of the images, as the critter stack actually has a bear beneath the bunny, but since I needed it to be shorter, I just selectively stamped from the bunny up. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I cut a piece of Bristol down with the postage edge die from the Peek a Frames die set. Then I did a watercolor background with Tumbled GlassStormy Sky, and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped an Essential Tag Sayings sentiment in the top left corner and popped the focal panel up with foam tape over a sheet of Pebbles Sunny Blooms 6x8 paper. Then I adhered my images and finished with a sprinkle of gold sequins.


If you'd like to see this card come together, click the thumbnail below, or you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it. Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...