Friday, September 6, 2024

G'Day Mate Card


Hey friends, or should I say G'day? Today I've got a fun card to share with you using the MFT JB Kiwi Critters stamp set. I love anything to do with Australia. It's definitely a bucket list destination that I really hope to get to visit some day. But in the meantime, I hope to take us all there today with this card! I colored these sweet little critters wit Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I trimmed down a piece of Bristol Cardstock with the A2 Stitched Rectangles Set 2 and did a simple watercolor background with Distress Oxide Inks. For the golden hour sky, I used Scattered Straw, and for the ground I mixed together Rustic Wilderness and Cracked Pistachio. Then I splattered on Vintage Photo.


I popped that up with foam tape over some patterned paper and adhered my images with liquid glue. I had so much fun creating this one and I hope you enjoyed it too! If you'd like to see how the card came together, click below to watch the video tutorial, or you can also find it HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...