Monday, September 16, 2024

Fall Book Club Card - Lawn Fawnatics #181


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this round it's Awesome Autumn! For me Fall is the season of all things cozy -- warm, delicious drinks, good books, and gathering together with friends. So I decided to make a Fall Book Club card! I combined so many stamp sets on this one, including Little Woodland LibraryLittle Woodland Library Add-onTreat CartTreat Cart Add-on: CoffeeTea-rrific Day, and Porcu-pine for You.


I stamped the images in Jet Black Ink, colored them with my Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies. For the focal panel, I cut down a piece of Bristol with the largest of the Small Stitched Rounded Rectangles and created a background using the Cloudy Stencil and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for the sky, and the Slimline Grassy Stencil and Bundled Sage and Forest Moss Distress Oxide Ink for the ground.


Then I chose two prints from the Falling Leaves 6x6 pad to layer on my Speckled Eggshell card base. I popped up the focal panel over top with foam tape and adhered my images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. To finish things off, I added a little bit of Stardust Stickles for some sparkle and shine.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click the thumbnail below, or you can find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the design team has created and to link up your own Awesome Autumn projects and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...