Friday, September 13, 2024

Go Bananas Card


Hey friends, today I've got a wild card to share using the adorable Mama Elephant Everyday Monkeys stamps, combined with a few of the accessory images from The Wild Roar. I love these cheeky little monkeys so much! Aren't they just the cutest? I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I die cut some Bristol Cardstock with the Mama Elephant B2B Arches and did a simple watercolor background with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Speckled Egg for the sky, Bundled Sage for the grass, and Gathered Twigs for the earth. I popped this up over some Lawn Fawn Fruit Salad banana themed patterned paper, and adhered my images with liquid glue. I finished off the card with a few Clear Sequins and some Stardust Stickles.


This card is actually the Part 2 of my previous Plan a Card with Me Video where I took you through the entire brainstorming process. If you'd like to go back and watch that, click the link above. To see this card come together to completion, you can click below for the video tutorial, or find it HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...