Friday, August 23, 2024

Foxy Fall Day Card - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so honored to be featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog with another card for our There's No Place Like Home challenge. This card combines so many stamp sets, including Butterfly KissesScootin' ByPorcu-pine for YouYou Autumn KnowScripty Autumn SentimentsLet's Go NutsYou Are Sublime, and I Like You (A Lotl) along with the Spooky Forest Backdrop. I'll have all other supplies and details in my post over there, so I hope you'll check it out. If you'd like to watch this card come together, click below, or find the tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...