Friday, August 2, 2024

Summer Shine Card


Hey friends, today I've got another card to share using the new Hello Bluebird July Kit. This month's kit (our first ever) is called the Sun, Sand, and Surf collection and boy, is it aptly named! Summer is my most favorite season of all, and I have been having so much fun creating cards with these products. Bring on all the beachy, tropical vibes! I colored the images from Beach Friends and Beach Bums with Copic markers, including adding some fun details to the panda's Hawaiian shirt and the hammock, then trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I masked off the horizon line on a piece of Bristol with Post-it Tape, then blended on Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. Then I readjusted the tape and blended on Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner for the sea. I also cut out another piece of Bristol with the Beach Builder dies and blended on Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand. I also cut the clouds out using the Beach Umbrella dies.


I stamped my sentiment just below the horizon line and adhered all the layers and images with liquid glue. And that's it! If you like how this one turned out and want to watch the entire card making process, start to finish, then you can click below or find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...