Friday, August 16, 2024

Jawsome Birthday Card


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you another underwater card, this one being perfect for a boyish birthday. It combines images from Sunny Studio, including Best Fishes and Tropical Scenes with accessory images from Party Pups and Snail Mail. I colored everything with Copic Markers, including the sand below the coral scene, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Working out from the center, I used Salvaged Patina, then Peacock Feathers, and on the edges, Uncharted Mariner. I stamped a sentiment in the top right corner, and adhered the images with a mix of foam tape and liquid glue. To finish things off, I added a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This card is the Part 2 to my August Plan a Card with Me Video, so if you'd like to see a behind-the-scenes peek at how I brainstorm card ideas, go ahead and check that out. If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find the video tutorial HERE on YouTube. Thanks so much for watching! I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...