Monday, August 12, 2024

Plan a Card with Me: Summer Birthday Card for Boys


Hey friends, today I'm bringing you my August Plan a Card with Me Video. I'm am still fully enjoying Summer, so I wanted to get in another underwater card while I can! This one is going to be a more masculine birthday card, perfect for little boys. I'll be using several stamp sets from Sunny Studio, including Best FishesTropical Scenes plus accessory images from Party Pups and Snail Mail. In this video, I'll come up with the concept and layout, choose supplies, and pick out a color palette. The finished card video will be up on Friday. I hope you'll enjoy this behind-the-scenes peek at how I brainstorm my card ideas. Click below to watch or find it HERE on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...