Monday, September 10, 2018

Fall Double Slider Loop Card


Hey friends! Make way for the squirrels! Today I'm bringing you a super fun and interactive card, with a squirrel that races back and forth across the scene. Sound fun? I know, right?!

For my card, I used the new MFT Birdie Brown Fall Friends combined with Pure Innocence Sending Blessings. I stamped the images in Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, colored them in some muted jewel tones with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


To make my card interactive, I used the shorter of the two Double Slider Loop Slots and trimmed down a thin strip of ziplock bag to use as my mechanism. I fed that through the darker green Grassy Hill, stapled the ends together, trimmed off the excess, then added a pull tab using the Volcano Die-namics

I adhered my mechanism to the focal panel, which was die cut with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set 2, and added another Grassy Border over top to hide the mechanics. I glued down my images and finished it off with a sentiment from Birdie Brown Greetings Galore.


To see how this whole card came together, watch the video below or click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...