Monday, September 3, 2018

So Thankful - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #36


Hi everyone! I'll tell you what. I love summer! I have been hanging on to every last bit of it that I could. But now that it's September, I've given in to fall! September is also my birthday month, so it gets me thinking about autumn spices, apple cider donuts, cozy plaids, and colorful leaves. Our Lawn Fawnatics Mood Board Challenge fits right in that theme! 


For my card I decided to use Jump for Joy for that autumn vibe and the adorable squirrels from Cheery Christmas. Love those cute little guys! I colored them with Copics and put them on a Stitched Circle Stackables focal panel with a Stitched Hillside Borders to stand on. I framed that in with a burlap print Scalloped Circle Stackables.


The rest of my patterned papers I trimmed down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and sliced off the edge of my focal panel with that as well so that I could line it up flush with the right hand side. As a finishing touch I added a little Platinum Stickles and a sprinkle of Metallic Rose Gold jewels for a bit of bling.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, watch below or click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right of the video screen to watch it there in HD. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I would sure appreciate it!


And now, please head on over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to check out the other amazing design team creations! Then it's time to get crafty and see how our mood board inspires you!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...