Monday, September 17, 2018

Fall Friends - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #37


Hello friends! Welcome to Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #37! This round we're combining something old with something new. That's one of my favorite thing about Lawn Fawn products -- they're so easy to mix and match!


I am definitely still in the fall zone, so I decided to make a cozy friendship card featuring the moose and bunny from Critters in the Arctic. That moose is still one of my favorite images! I hadn't used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens in a while, so I got those out and watercolored my critters and the background.


I die cut a frame using the Knit Picky Fall 6x6 papers and the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables with the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Square Windows for the center, and popped it up over my focal panel with some foam tape. To finish it off I added a few additional strips of patterned paper, a sentiment from Chit Chat, and a little heart to the speech bubble.


I also carried the stamping onto the inside of the card with Merman ink which you can check out in the video. Click the YouTube icon to watch there in HD and don't forget to show your support by hitting that thumbs up and subscribing to my channel! :)


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other incredible design team projects. Then you can go through your stash and get crafting with something old and something new!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...